How to Order Torflex Axle Assemblies
The part number system for Torflex axles is very similar to that ot the tubular axles. Please place you order according to description based on the following information/example.
- 12TF: Model of Torflex Axle (#8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #12V, #13,#13G, #13D)
- 70: Capacity of Troflex Axle (70=7,000 lb. capacity)
- 545: 8 Bolt, 6.5" Bolt Pattern
- E:Type of brake, if any. (I = Idler, E = Electric, H = Uni-Servo Hydraulic, HY = Duo=Servo Hydraulic, DS = Disc)
- EZ: Any other options ( EZ = E-Z Lube, NL = Nev-R-Lube, OIL = Oil)
- It is also necessary that you specify the outside dimension of you frame and the starting angle of the trailing arm.