A Few Things To Keep In Mind:
- To determine the right or left side brake assembly, position the brake with the wheel cylinder at the top. On 10" and 12" brakes the input port will be at the rear of the brake. On all brakes the primary (shorter) brake shoe will be to the front of the brake.
- Sometimes the easiest, most economical way to repair a brake is to replace the complete assembly. By removing wires and a few nuts and bolts, you have all new parts, saving time, trouble and expense.
- Whether you choose to replace the entire brake assembly, only individual parts in need of repair, or need new brakes to build a trailer--We have what you need to do the job right! We are just a telephone call away (850-451-9040).
How to Select Electric Brake Assemblies and Parts
- Determine the size of your brake.
- Measure the diameter of the mounted brake shoe.
- Measure the width of the lining
- Determine the manufacturer of your brake.
- Select the brake you have by looking at the key identification points shown in the drawing.
- Further identification may be made by referring to the exploded drawings and magnet photos of each brake.
- Though many parts are shown, we carry only the replacement parts numbered. The words "Parts Only" indicate that complete brake assemblies are not available.